jdbc 8.n driver / pgcluster problem

From: Christian Dannemann <Christian(at)merus(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc 8.n driver / pgcluster problem
Date: 2006-09-20 15:43:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
To whom it may concern:

We have installed pgcluster (1.3 with postgres 8.0.1) and are currently
testing it as we want to use it for a client in a production environment.

Apparently, pgcluster's replication only works when using jdbc driver <
8.0, so 7.4 works fine and all database changes submitted to one
database are replicated across the cluster without any problem.

When we use the 8.0 driver, the changes only go to the database that we
connect to and are not replicated to the cluster.

I was wondering if this problem is known and if yes, if there is a plan
to fix it (either in the jdbc driver or in pgcluster).

Best Regards,

Christian

--
Christian Dannemann
Managing Director

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2006-09-21 02:45:32