Crash under Linux with compiled pgadmin 1.6 Beta 1

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Crash under Linux with compiled pgadmin 1.6 Beta 1
Date: 2006-09-16 08:06:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

When I try to look at a database's properties (contextual and Edit
menu), I got a segmentation failure. I applied no patch to the source, I
just did a svn update just to be sure it wasn't already fixed. I still
get this error.

I checked this on Windows XP at work (official build, I don't compile it
myself), I don't have the issue.

Perhaps it's only me ?

I will try to look at it next week unless someone find a fix before.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-09-17 19:23:23
Previous:From: svnDate: 2006-09-15 15:37:42
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r5374 - in trunk/pgadmin3/src: base include/base