Storing GI Data in Postgres

From: "Brooks, Stephen" <Stephen(dot)Brooks(at)sdgworld(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Storing GI Data in Postgres
Date: 2007-09-06 10:45:17
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I am relatively new to this mailing list and to the concept of

We are looking to implement a single geodatabase as the main storage for
all of our GI data.  We would like to access this data from MapInfo and
ArcGIS and potentially AutoCAD.

Does anyone have any experience of using Postgres to serve this purpose?

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Kasia TuszynskaDate: 2007-09-06 15:55:16