Reg - Autovacuum

From: krishnaraj D <krishnarajd(at)assyst-international(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reg - Autovacuum
Date: 2006-09-12 14:55:26
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hi All
                  I have installed a application with postgres-8.1.4 , I
have to optimize the performance, As a measure i thought of enabling
Auto commit , is it a right decision to take , If correct please suggest
the steps that i need to follow in order to implement the Auto Vacuum.

                 And also please suggest other steps that i need to
improve the performance .

Thanks and Regards
Kris

pgsql-performance by date