Re: Latest ODBC driver?

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Latest ODBC driver?
Date: 2006-09-01 13:16:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> OK, that most likely means there's a dependency missing on NT. I saw a
> similar report about 98SE earlier. Can you get your hands on a copy of
> Microsoft's depends.exe program to see what it cannot find? It comes with
> Visual Studio, and I *think* the platform SDK (check first though - it's a
> large download)
> >
> > I'd just like to add that I very much appreciate your help and suggestions.
>
> You're welcome - it's a shame you need them though.

I'll work on that, but I've got to clear some other jobs first. In retrospect
I'm kicking myself- if I'd tackled the upgrade a few weeks earlier it would have
been a problem spotted and perhaps fixed a few weeks earlier. In the worst case
I'll be able to continue running v7 until I've junked the BDE, but if I were a
new user and found this sort of glitch...

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk