Pgtcl

From: Ron Petch <mpe71483(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgtcl
Date: 2006-09-01 03:51:47
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,
I have finally managed to upgrade postgresql-8.1 and got my tktcl
interfaces to work.

I did the following:

header #!/usr/bin/tclsh

followed by the statement:
package require Pgtcl 1.4

I don't understand the syntax(?) of the statement.

Also, I would like to add images and sound to my database. I suspect
this would involve large objects, to which I cannot find much help.

regards Ron Petch