Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded
Date: 2006-08-31 16:16:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:

> Best bet is probably to grab the old MSI again, reinstall it, then
> uninstall it properly.

I agree from my experience over the last few days that multiple
installs/uninstalls seem to be benign. That's one reason why I went back all the
way to testing with a v7 driver and server.

The only thing I did notice is that removing any DSNs appeared to rely on still
having the appropriate driver installed, I don't know what would happen if one
tried to edit a DSN with a driver more recent than the one that installed it but
I'm doing everything I can to play safe at present.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk