Re: Latest ODBC driver?

From: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Latest ODBC driver?
Date: 2006-08-30 04:22:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

As for BDE, I'm not able to test it by myself unfortunately.
I have a little hope in the next release with the combination
of the Unicode driver and BDE.
At the Advanced Options (DataSource) Page 2 of setup dialog
you can see Extra opts option. Settng the option to 0x4 may
take some effect though I'm not sure.

You can test it using the snapshot driver at http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html
.
If you already installed the 8.2.0002 driver, you can
simply replace the dll psqlodbc35w.dll at the site.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue