Re: SPAM: MEDIUM * Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with

From: postgresql(dot)org(at)tgice(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPAM: MEDIUM * Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with
Date: 2006-08-02 23:10:03
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:
>> I'm running on WinXP SP2 with nothing else too funky going on. Can you
>> think of anything in my configuration that might be causing this?
>
> Nope. There have been changes in that code as you know - can you figure out
> an exact procedure to recreate the problem? Perhaps it takes some specific
> order of cell/row selection and/or focus changes.

Yes, sorry -- I should've been more specific from the outset.

Anyway, here's the simplest way I can reproduce it:

1) Open a table
2) Single click on a cell
3) Press F2 to move into edit mode
4) Press Delete

Then I get the "Delete rows?" dialog box.

Alternatively, I can replace 2) and 3) with a double click on a cell,
and I get the same result.

Like I said, it could be something very strange on my machine or perhaps
just some random key sticking on my keyboard (though the behavior does
not seem intermittent as one would expect were that the problem).

jl