Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard
Date: 2006-08-02 14:35:26
Lists: pgsql-www

>> I'm trying to look up the SQL keyword 'in' using the postgresql.org web
>> search function.

Well isn't that interesting. He has a valid point. I think Tsearch can
pick which words it won't ignore so we could take IN SELECT JOIN things
like that out, however that would take changing our infrastructure.

I did send an email to Oleg about whether or not they would let us use
what pgsql.ru uses. I even offered to set it up all ourselves providing
they offer some basic email feedback.

No response thus far.

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/