Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through

From: Arnaud Lesauvage <thewild(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: thewild(at)free(dot)fr
Cc: Philippe Lang <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through
Date: 2006-08-02 07:30:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
> Philippe Lang a écrit :
>> I suggest you try another client, like for example MS Access 2003 with a 2003 MDB, for example, just to make sure the problems comes from the driver. What you experience might be a problem that come from Autocad...
>>
>> Can you make a test with DAO as well? Quite old, but might be faster as well...
>
> I can try from within Access2000, but I don't have Access2003.
> I'll try DAO as well.

I found the problem !
I just used UseDeclareFetch=1 in the connection string, and now my
queries are blindingly fast !!!

I am quite amazed, I am pretty sure I tried this before... I even
thin I removed this setting when trying to find the cause of the
problemm !...

Thanks a lot to all the people who helped me !

Regards
--
Arnaud