Re: Secure connections with changing ip addresses?

From: gene Campbell <genecampbell8(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Secure connections with changing ip addresses?
Date: 2006-07-31 06:35:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Jim.

First, I appologize for double postings. Yahoo mail labelled all the
get mail in my inbox (pop), and therefore thought I was being ignore.

Second, I'm not too worried about the data being read in transit, unless
of course passwords. I just don't want hackers attemting to login.
Nevertheless, the ssl sounds like the way to go, is there a specific
Postgresql way to set that up? Or are you suggesting a system wide
implementation of which pq can take advantage?

thanks
gene