Re: DTrace enabled build fails

From: Robert Lor <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DTrace enabled build fails
Date: 2006-07-31 04:50:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>That rings a bell.  Can we get a more precise designation on what
>version of DTrace we support?  And where can one get that required
>update?

Peter,

The problem with static function was fixed recently and is now available
in Solaris Express (the development version of Solaris). You can get the
bits from http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/solaris-express/get.jsp. I
forgot to mention this know issue in my previous emails!

I was told by the DTrace engineer that this fix will be in the next
update of Solaris 10.

Regards,
-Robert