Re: DTrace enabled build fails

From: Robert Lor <Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DTrace enabled build fails
Date: 2006-07-31 04:50:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>That rings a bell.  Can we get a more precise designation on what
>version of DTrace we support?  And where can one get that required

The problem with static function was fixed recently and is now available
in Solaris Express (the development version of Solaris). You can get the
bits from I
forgot to mention this know issue in my previous emails!

I was told by the DTrace engineer that this fix will be in the next
update of Solaris 10.