Re: 1.4.3 Uploaded

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: 1.4.3 Uploaded
Date: 2006-07-20 10:27:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ok, thanks for the raphOS update.

>>I've finished to package pgAdmin III 1.4.3 last night and
>>asked for an
>>upload to Debian. I'll tell you when it's ok and may push the
>>up to date
>>packages in our own repository in the next days.
>

> OK, thanks. Now it's in Debian, perhaps you could look at http://www.pgadmin.org/download/debian.php - maybe there's no need to maintain our own repo now? And certainly we should mention how to get pgAdmin from Debian.

In fact, this page is not so outdated. I only intend to suppress the
Etch section and merge it with the Sid section. pgAdmin will never reach
Sarge. That's why I'd like to keep the repo for a while although I
intend to replace it with backports.org.

Thanks for the headup.

Cheers,
Raph