Re: Database comparison collateral

From: "Derek M(dot) Rodner" <derek(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database comparison collateral
Date: 2006-07-18 20:22:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Elein,

Forrester just issued their Wave on Open Source Databases. It does a
very good job of comparing technical features. I think that you need
access to the site to review the data however, and I am not sure of the
"rules" about what I can disclose on a mailing list.

Do a search for "The Forrester Wave: Open Source Databases, Q2 2006".
It has a publication date of June 14, 2006 by Noel Yuhanna.

Derek

Derek M. Rodner
Director, Marketing
EnterpriseDB Corporation