pgadmin option enhancement request

From: Dick Wieland <dwieland(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin option enhancement request
Date: 2006-07-18 16:06:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

I find myself needing the ability to edit a record from within an
environment where a particular
schema is at the head of " defined searchpath" ( e.g., set
searchpath=xxx01 in psql, etc.) . The reason is
that I have a trigger on the table in question that assumes a particular
search path rather than specifying an explicit schema qualification in
front of the table name.  Without that search path, the ensuing SQL
throws an error because the engine can't find the table in the default
search path that is used by pgadmin.

Please consider the ability to define a search path for the pgadmin
session as an additional option in your file:options:general section.

Thanks,
Dick Wieland

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-07-18 20:15:43