Re: DocBook/XML summary

From: Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DocBook/XML summary
Date: 2006-07-16 15:58:53
Lists: pgsql-docs
Peter Eisentraut a écrit :
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> - Translation tools may work better with XML sources.  (Totally
>>> unconfirmed; would need to be in actual use by someone.)
>> Do you mean language translation or transformation (as in pdf?).
>
> Language translation

Honestly, I don't need this to translate. I'm perfectly ok with sgml
files (even if my source files are XML one).

I think it's easier to write XML files. I also thinks it's easier to
customize output with XML tools (DSSSL is really hard to understand,
xslt is way more simple). But that's only *my* opinion.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/