Re: Problems with UTF8 in PSQL

From: REISS Thomas DSIC DESP <thomas(dot)reiss(at)interieur(dot)gouv(dot)fr>
To: rolf(dot)frogs(at)t-online(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with UTF8 in PSQL
Date: 2006-07-12 14:48:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

When I experience the problem, the current Linux locale on my server is
fr_FR(at)euro(dot) Psql works fine if I change the current locale (by setting
the LANG shell variable) to fr_FR(at)UTF-8(dot)

I would be glad if psql may work fine without changing the LANG variable
in the current session.

Regards,
Thomas

--

Thomas REISS
Ministère de l'Intérieur et de l'Aménagement du Territoire