Re: [IMPORTANT] postgresql live-cd

From: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] postgresql live-cd
Date: 2006-07-05 20:45:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Based on all of this, I would ask that I have the ISO no later then thursday
> if possible.

Well, let me know which one you prefer. The stuff we've been working
on, or the one based on ubuntu. We can have the ISO ready by
tomorrow, incorporating most of the comments on this list. But only
if it makes sense. If the ubuntu one is going to be used, i'm not
going to put more effort in this. I hate doing work that is only a
duplication of what others are doing, that gives me no satisfaction
at all.

Gr,

Koen