Client Only Installation On Windows XP

From: George Dobbins <gdobbins(at)mound(dot)net>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Client Only Installation On Windows XP
Date: 2006-07-01 15:23:28
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I am new to PostgreSQL.  I downloaded and installed the server software
8.1.4 onto a Windows XP machine without any problems.  I am able to
login create db's and even able to import existing data into new
dabases.  I have yet to figure out how to install client software on a
workstation running Windows XP.  Is there a simple install program,
similar to the install program included with the download for the server
software, that I can use to setup workstations running XP  so they can
login to the server on the same ethernet network?  Right now I can only
access psql from my server machine.  If no such install program exist,
is there any plain english documentation explaining this process for
Window XP machines?

George

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Krishna V. MoorthiDate: 2006-07-14 12:21:35