reinstalling postgres on windows

From: Dragan Matic <mlists(at)panforma(dot)co(dot)yu>
To: pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: reinstalling postgres on windows
Date: 2006-06-30 06:46:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

During the installation process installer creates postgresql account
name needed for windows service start. I didn't give it a password and
installer has put some random password for the account. After that I
uninstalled postgres, and now when I want to install it again, I can't
use postgres account name for service installation since I don't know
the password. Where can I delete this postgres account?

Thanks in advance,

Dragan Matic