pgAdmin: not remembering passwords

From: postgresql(dot)org(at)tgice(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin: not remembering passwords
Date: 2006-06-29 19:37:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

In reference to this thread, from several months ago:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2005-12/msg00021.php

I don't know if this was ever solved elsewhere on the list, but it took
me some time to figure out what I think is the cause of the symptom.

I believe whenever I specify the address of a registered server as an IP
address, it doesn't work. If I use a domain name instead, it does work.

Do the developers agree? Was this already discovered earlier? If not,
could it be addressed in future releases?

Thanks,

jl