Re: Limit vs setMaxRows issue

From: David Wall <d(dot)wall(at)computer(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Limit vs setMaxRows issue
Date: 2006-06-22 16:36:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
What about the setFetchSize method?  My impression is that using
setFetchSize along with setMaxRows would do the trick on the back end as
it resulted in the cursor mechanism that didn't retrieve the complete
result set.  Is that not the case in PG 8.1 (at least with the few
caveats listed at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/81/query.html)?

David