If postgres database files are corrupted by power failure, how to check which files are corrupted,

From: jing han <jing_han_66(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: postgres interface <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: If postgres database files are corrupted by power failure, how to check which files are corrupted,
Date: 2007-12-11 20:13:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

My postgres database files are corrupted by power failure, I'm going to try to recover the corrupted files, Can you tell me how to check which files are corrupted? Is there any postgres tools can do this?

jing

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Jeff DavisDate: 2007-12-14 05:19:52