Re: New MySQL Journal

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New MySQL Journal
Date: 2006-06-15 23:28:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 13:55 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>>>Anyone have any clue what it'd cost to do something like this?
>>
>>Actually it isn't bad as long as we don't use glossy paper. We would
>>want to get subscribers though.

I work for publishing company.  If we can come up with numbers ( people,
pages ) and geographic distribution I'll get an estimate of the cost to
get it out the door.

Be advised it would probably be on glossy paper :-) as we do high
quality products.  For a look at some of them check out:

	http://www.bydesignpublishing.com/

> Also I'm sure that there will be ads from PostgreSQL or related
> companies ; which will help us make more money ;)

Help with ad designs is possible as we have in-house designers·

Rod