Re: postgresql live-cd

From: Markus Schiltknecht <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
To: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
Subject: Re: postgresql live-cd
Date: 2006-06-14 14:58:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Koen Martens wrote:
> Now, my idea is to create one of those nifty credit-card sized cd's,
> that fits in your wallet.

I forgot to mention: I would also have liked the 80mm mini-CDs, but I
finally decided to go for standard sized CDs because a) my shiny new
MacBook doesn't like non-standard CDs (slot-in drive) and b) mini-CDs as
well as credit-card sized cd's are quite a lot more expensive than
standard sized ones. Plus the additional capacity ;-)

YMMV

Regards

Markus