Re: database contest in c't (German IT magazine)

From: Michael Dean <mdean(at)sourceview(dot)com>
To: Markus Schiltknecht <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: database contest in c't (German IT magazine)
Date: 2006-06-12 20:34:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Markus Schiltknecht wrote:

Markus and the whole gang.  Wow, what an opportunity to miss!  In this
coming year, I will sponsor one contest winner, and I am sure others
would sponsor others.  And what an idea!  Let's have a contest of
submissions for such things that postgresql is better at, and mysql
worst at, which seems to be the result with this one/ michael