Access rule listing from the whole database cluster

From: Dev <dev_hyd2001(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access rule listing from the whole database cluster
Date: 2008-07-11 12:38:49
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

Is there any way in Postgres to get a list of all the databases and tables which are readable( Select granted ) for a particular user with a single SQL query ? I'm able to get information of all the databases on the cluster owned by a user from the pg_database and pg_roles structures. I'm also able to get acls granted in a particular database table using information_schema.role_table_grants. Is it possible to do this kind of querying across all databases hosted on the cluster without having to connect to each and query them. ?

/Dev

pgsql-admin by date