Re: Going for "all green" buildfarm results

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Going for "all green" buildfarm results
Date: 2006-06-02 06:07:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I've been making another pass over getting rid of buildfarm failures.
> The remaining ones I see at the moment are:
>
> firefly HEAD: intermittent failures in the stats test.  We seem to have
> fixed every other platform back in January, but not this one.
>
> kudu HEAD: one-time failure 6/1/06 in statement_timeout test, never seen
> before.  Is it possible system was under enough load that the 1-second
> timeout fired before control reached the exception block?

[...]

FWIW: lionfish had a weird make check error 3 weeks ago which I
(unsuccessfully) tried to reproduce multiple times after that:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=lionfish&dt=2006-05-12%2005:30:14

[...]

> cobra, stoat, sponge 7.4: pilot error.  Either install Tk or configure
> --without-tk.

sorry for that but the issue with sponge on 7.4 was fixed nearly a week
ago though there have been no changes until today to trigger a new build ;-)

Stefan