Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2

From: Markus Schaber <schabi(at)logix-tt(dot)com>
To: David Marin Arroyo <cyberositopo(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Driver for Postgres 7.2
Date: 2006-06-01 14:30:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, David,

David Marin Arroyo wrote:

> I added in CLASSPATH my driver but I found this error with the option
> verbose in java.
>
> [Loaded java.sql.Connection from C:\Archivos de
> programa\Java\jre1.4.2_06\lib\rt
> .jar]
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver

This still means that, somehow, the jdbc driver is not in your classpath.

Btw, if you're starting an Application via "java -jar foo.jar",
CLASSPATH is ignored on some VMs.

> Where is the page where I can download these drivers?

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

But, IMHO, it is much more important that you update your server, you
risk losing your data due to bugs in 7.2.2.

Markus
Dipl. Inf. | Software Development GIS