LinkedIn

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chris(dot)kings-lynne(at)calorieking(dot)com>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LinkedIn
Date: 2006-05-31 03:38:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi hackers,

I sent this to the hackers list, as this is the people I wish to contact.

Do any of you guys use linkedin.com and want to add me to your contacts
network?

I'm keen to get into a network of PostgreSQL-related people - for future
jobs/contracts purposes.

My linkedin.com email is chris(dot)kings-lynne(at)calorieking(dot)com

Sorry for bothering anyone with this who doesn't care...

Cheers,

Chris