Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3:

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3:
Date: 2006-05-23 21:08:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> - I reviewed the patch and found it to be of good quality, restoring the
> broken functionality, without breaking your speed improvements. I
> applied the patch.

To me, *your* patch broke the source.
You removed the code I insisted to retain until the other stuff is
completely accepted a second time; simple #ifdef would have been enough.
I made very clear that messing around with the query tool is
unacceptable to me since it was and is *the* essence of pgadmin to me.
You want me out, I am out.

Regards,
Andreas