Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3:

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3:
Date: 2006-05-23 15:11:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

A commit would rollback every change to frmQuery and ctlSQLResult after
5109. I will *not* merge my code in a version that doesn't allow
wxListView inherited ctlSQLResult.
Other changes to svn prevent me from updating as well. I'm still on VC6,
and don't intend to change now. As I mentioned earlier, prerequisites
for me to commit are not met any more.

Regards,
Andreas