adminpacks / pgagent / specific version of pg?

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: adminpacks / pgagent / specific version of pg?
Date: 2006-05-08 19:58:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave,

I've read that you are trying to make so that admin-packs will be
directly distributed with PostgreSQL(?). Someone asked at d.o [1] for a
separate packaging of adminpacks. Do you have any idea of the time it
can take to get the files included in PostgreSQL contrib? I'm asking
about that because I'm not sure it's worth doing the effort of a
separate packaging if it get included directly in PostgreSQL rapidly.

Something else, it was also suggested that pgagent get included in the
adminpacks packages. I was persuaded that pgagent was not related to the
version of PostgreSQL used but to the pgAdmin's one. Can you teach me
please?

Regards,
Raph

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Raphaël EnriciDate: 2006-05-08 20:00:29