Strange problem

From: Massimo Fidanza <massimo_fidanza(at)alice(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Strange problem
Date: 2006-05-03 22:35:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, I have a very strange problem with pgAdmin under Linux. The Linux
distribution is KUbuntu Dapper Drake and the version of pgAdmin is
1.4.1, but also the problem happened with pgAdmin 1.2. Some time when
the text in the editor is selected and I click on a editor window, my
mouse cursor turn into a square angle, like when a selected text is
dragged but without the document icon. So when this happen my mouse is
locked and unusable, if I click mouse buttons they do nothing. I need to
close pgAdmin to get it released. This strange problem happen after some
time I'm using the program and I don't know how to reproduce It with
certainty. I hope someone can reproduce this and inquire on it.

Bye Malix