Re: Restore and backup with VFP

From: "Mr(dot) John" <mr_johnmr(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Restore and backup with VFP
Date: 2008-08-27 17:11:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks Richard for answer,you're right but I want to backup database
from client side so there is not such file,do I have to copy here?I've
done such thing,it works but backup is saved on client not on server
this can be difficult for big database,I used Firebird RDMS and backups
were done on server side.
Thanks.