Forgotten Password

From: Juan Pablo Hernandez <juanpablo(dot)hernandez(at)usm(dot)cl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Forgotten Password
Date: 2006-04-29 23:15:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi, I installed PostgreSQL in my PC (windows XP) a few weeks ago and I
can´t remember the password for the user 'postgres' so I can't access
the local database. I can uninstall PostgreSQL but I don't know if I
will be able to reinstall it since I have the McAfee antivirus
installed. Is there a super user in PostgreSQL I can use to change the
passwords? Is there another solution?
Thank You.

--
Juan Pablo Hernández