Installation on Duel-Core Pentium XP

From: Ben Clewett <ben(at)clewett(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation on Duel-Core Pentium XP
Date: 2006-04-25 15:53:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

My first posting for a few years, I hope this the right place.

I am trying trace consistent errors with installation of PostgreSQL onto
XP with Intel Duel-Core CPUs. The errors are strange, files missing,
things like that.

Have any members experienced difficult with this installation path?

Thanks!

Ben Clewett.