Configure command from a precompiled package

From: Jonathan Tse <dev(at)tsez(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Configure command from a precompiled package
Date: 2006-04-12 06:39:05
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi all,

    I have installed a precompiled package of postgresql 8.1 recently
and would like to install server instrumentation bundled with pgadmin. I
found that I need to configure the pgsql source tree before I can
compile that contrib module. So my question is, is there anyway I can
know what configure command parameter (like --prefix=) is given when the
package maintainer build the package? It would be nice if I can give the
identical parameter so that the modules I am going to install would be
in the right place. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jonathan Tse

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jonathan TseDate: 2006-04-12 09:10:20