Re: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense

From: marian beier <marianbeier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense
Date: 2006-04-08 20:52:16
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I could not find any final solution for converting Visual FoxPro dbf
files to postgress.
If somebody has a script, or a new version of dbd2pg, which works with
this dbf files, please let me know ASAP. I'm running FreeBDS, and found
dbf2pg, in databases/postresql81-server/work/contrib
I would need a similar tool to runn it in a script from crond, so a
"COPY TO filename FOX2X" would not help me too much.
Thank you, Marian.