Re: [pgadmin-support] Feature request - option to exclude docs when

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Feature request - option to exclude docs when
Date: 2006-04-05 16:44:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgadmin-support
Hi!

I've been playing around a bit with this and I am sending attached a
patch which Works For Me(tm).

Since this was my first stab at anything such as this, I do hope it
isn't too horrible :)

The thought was to provide a configure option with which to disable
installation of non-pgAdmin documentation: PostgreSQL and Slony docs.
With the switch omitted, all the documentation should install.

Like I said, this works for me, I've played around a bit and it Seems To
Work(tm) :)

Regards,
Miha