<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
I'm sorry, but I made a mistake during my last tests.<br>
<pre wrap="">It's not my work. I only fixed 08.01 branch since 08.01.0102.
The enahnced branch is Hiroshi (Inoue and Saito) work.
Yeah, I know. But I hope your work for 8.01.0102 can be included in the
<pre wrap="">PostgreSQL 8.0X on Debian Sarge
Unicode or LATIN1 or SQL-ASCII Database
You tried this all?
Yes, and while doing so many initdb's I made a mistake with my locales
for the last tests.<br>
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.<br>
So my first test results where indeed correct. I'm sorry for keeping
you all so busy. But I wanted to supply you with complete test results.
So finally: concerning the ANSI/UTF8 problem the driver seems to work
(at least for me :-) ). WinME test will follow later.<br>
Only some minor issues are left:<br>
- sometimes my application gives an (memory) error when leaving. (Will
try to trace that)<br>
- continuously I get 'unknown configuration parameter
- Typ "lo" is not existing (I don't think my app is doing that)<br>
I never got the last two with the former drivers. But I'll check the
For further tests I switched back my Debian test system to PostgreSQL
7.4.X since my production server is still running that version.<br>
In response to
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: Hiroshi Inoue||Date: 2006-03-29 23:40:27|
|Subject: Re: psqlODBC-Driver Test, ok and closed|
|Previous:||From: postgresql.org||Date: 2006-03-29 16:40:04|
|Subject: Re: Receiving INFO, WARNING, etc. (non-EXCEPTION) messages|