Senior Software Engineer, San Diego, CA, USA

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Senior Software Engineer, San Diego, CA, USA
Date: 2006-03-28 23:48:53
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Cymer, the world's leading supplier of excimer light sources, delivers
the deep ultraviolet (DUV) photolithography sources that are essential
to today's semiconductor marketplace. Virtually every computer,
cellphone, and other advanced electronic device in the world has
components that were made with the help of Cymer equipment. As part of
our joint venture with Carl Zeiss, we are developing the TCZ 900X, in
order to serve the flat panel display industry. See
http://www.tcz.com/products.htm for more information on the product.

We are seeking to fill a Senior Software Engineer position located in
San Diego, CA, USA. The position will round off a small core team
designing and developing the Master System Controller for the TCZ 900X.
We require someone very strong in C and C++ on Linux, particularly for
server daemon applications. Fluency in either PostgreSQL or Python, and
at least some experience with both, is also required. Experience with
Java Swing is desired. Experience with SEMI E5 (SECS-II) and E30 (GEM)
would be a huge plus.

There will be travel to Europe and/or Asia during parts of the
development cycle. The travel would come in spurts -- several weeks at a
time, possibly more than once, during multi-month periods; then little
to no travel during other periods.

If you are interested in applying, please see
http://www.cymer.com/about/careers.htm.

Thanks,

Joe Conway
Director, System Controls Architect
Cymer, Inc.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Human ResourcesDate: 2006-04-05 19:02:39