Re: psqlODBC-Driver Test / text fields

From: "Campbell, Greg" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlODBC-Driver Test / text fields
Date: 2006-03-28 16:05:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc
When I look at a character map, for instance with Windows Start, Run, All Programs, Accessories, System
Tools, Character Map and a extended character set like Arial.
I see that all the accented characters (umlauts, graves, etc.) are higher that unaccented letters. I also
can see the UTF8 equivalents.