Not finding users

From: "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not finding users
Date: 2006-03-14 17:55:58
Lists: pgadmin-support
When tryng to adjust privileges on my system, pgAdmin seems to be
unable to populate the drop-down combo box with the list of
users/roles - this is on the "Privileges" tab both in the Grant
Wizard and in the Properties for any particular table, function or
other object. All that is listed is the generic "Public" group.
Despite this, however, all users are correctly listed under the
"Login roles" node of the treeview on the left.

I've running pgAdmin III 1.4.2 on Windows XP SP2, talking to
PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on the same machine.

--Ray O'Donnell

Raymond O'Donnell
rod(at)iol(dot)ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals

pgadmin-support by date