Re: focus problem reported at debian.org

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: focus problem reported at debian.org
Date: 2006-03-13 15:35:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I should have bet on this... Any bookmaker around there? ;)

> Seriously though, I cannot reproduce this on slackware-current, running the wx2.6.2 based 1.4.2 binary package of pgAdmin (package build on developer.pgadmin.org, running on another box).
> Can you reproduce it in a minimal scintilla based test app?

So, I'm gonna package the latest 1.4.2 and will try it under official
Debian/unstable. If the problem occurs, I'll follow your advice and try
to reduce the scope of the problem by testing this with a minimal app.

Thanks! Bets are opened! :))

Cheers,
Raph