Re: Query results in grid, new patch

From: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date: 2006-03-06 13:27:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:

I've seem to have never noticed that.. ;-) I guess it's because most times
i switch between two or more different queries, and the code doesn't handle
that. I just experimented a bith with the latest 1.4 snapshot, and found a
bug - it seems like a columns with is only remembered when the column "moves
to the right", not when it "moves to the left".

Another usefull feature (If it isn't already there, just under my nose ;-) )
would be to have tooltips displaying the full name of a column. I often resize
the columns to be just wide enough to show the data, and more often than not,
the caption is far longer than that.

greetings, Florian Pflug