Re: missing translation strings?

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: missing translation strings?
Date: 2006-03-02 11:03:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Miha Radej wrote:

> there is no sign of the string i searched for in any of the translation
> files, only in the code.
>
> should i manually extract the strings (generate the .pot catalogue)
> first? iirc this was being done automatically in the past, along with
> updating the .po files, wasn't it?

We don't create the pot file regularly, but usually only before releases
to avoid lots of strings going in and disappearing again. I'd suggest
you stick to the current status. If you're creating your own pot, you
might translate strings that are dropped/changed just a few days later.

Regards,
Andreas