Uninstalling adminpack

From: August Zajonc <augustz(at)augustz(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Uninstalling adminpack
Date: 2006-02-22 14:34:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
It's always fun installing new software. Sometimes though you need to
clean it out, for testing, because it's not needed etc.

Attached is a stab at making the adminpacks somewhat easier to uninstall.

The one question I had was on the LANGUAGE INTERNAL compatibility
functions, which I'm assuming earlier versions of pgadmin used?

Feedback welcome, testing probably neede.

- August

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2006-02-22 16:33:20