Re: Production version of ODBC drivers

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Production version of ODBC drivers
Date: 2006-02-21 10:20:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc
"Joshua D. Drake" wrote:

> No. There is no fork. There are two FOSS open source drivers:

I'm very sorry, but I think that statement is contradictory: the concept ("an
ODBC client driver for PostgreSQL") forked, even if the code didn't.

Noted that the new driver has been discussed at length in this ML before, but
I'm sure I'm not the only person who's been confused by it hence my request for
clarification.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk